Age of Wushu (AOW) is an upcoming action MMORPG with some strong Sandbox elements. It is the latest blockbuster from Snail Games, a highly polished game with kung-fu-based action, sandbox features and gorgeous graphics with oriental aesthetics. The game presents a world in the Ming Dynasty, China where kung-fu masters of different schools explore across the turbulent land seeking for fame and fortune.
- 8 different martial arts schools, partially based on the real-world kung-fu sects such as Wudang and Shaolin, to choose from
- An extensive collection of martial arts disciplines that break the bondage of classes or levels, allowing you to develop and improve your own unique combat style
- A persistent, vast open world full of beautiful sceneries and enthralling adventure
- Half-real, half-legendary combat inspired by real-world martial arts yet blending with larger-than-life Chinese Wuxia,
- Thousands of story-driven quests for PvE fans, and fierce rivalry related to factional pride for PvP
- Sandbox-themed activities such as painting, blacksmith, chess playing, etc. available to enrich the gameplay
- Gorgeous graphics that may detract you from your quests
Age of Wushu (AoW) is free-to-play. And it’s launching on April 10th, 2013 in North America.