Gerald is a Blind Cat that doesn’t know he’s on a dangerous platform. Keep him alive by feeding him food.
Don’t Kill the Blind Cat – Game Features:
Four Unique Themed Survival Levels (more to come).
- Original – A simple starter.
- Snow – Blizzards make it difficult to see.
- Mountain – Watch out for falling boulders and control them by rotating your device.
- Lava – The heat makes Gerald a little frisky and uncontrollable.
Five Original Food Types (more to come).
- Dry Food – Gerald will smell this and follow it if he is close enough, and will run to it when dropped. Be careful not to tease him too long.
- Strawberries – Gerald hates them. As soon as he smells one nearby, he hisses at it and turns around to walk in the other direction.
- Chocolate – Gerald loves it, but it doesn’t love him. Gerald will jump for it, but if he eats it, he will vomit and die!
- Ice – Drop it onto Gerald and he will slow down temporarily from the cold.
- Eggs – Crack them (softly) to reveal its succulent insides that Gerald loves.
Two Survival Game Modes (more to come).
- Time – See how long you can keep Gerald alive.
- Distance – See how far you can make Gerald go in this side scrolling test of skill.
- Over 50 challenging achievements with Gold, Silver and Normal Medals.
- Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements.
- Stunning, crisp, retina HD graphics.
- Submit your scores to Twitter.
- No annoying push notifications, ratings nagging, in-app purchases or other interruptions.
Don’t Kill the Blind Cat – Game Info:
- Released: Dec 02, 2013
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 67.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Geoffrey Williams
- © 2013 Magnemation Games
Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence