Drift Mania: Street Outlaws takes the heat to the streets allowing players to battle and compete in underground drift events based on various world locations.
From Japan where it all began, to the Swiss Alps, Desert Canyons and the steep hills of San Francisco, Street Outlaws will take you to the edge of your seat while drifting around some of the most hazardous roads.
Delivering the same addictive gameplay as the other titles of the Drift Mania series, Street Outlaws features 21 vehicles, high end 3D graphics, more realistic controls and a new improved multiplayer mode.
HIGH DEFINITION GRAPHICS
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws includes next generation 3D graphics specially optimized for your mobile hardware to provide you with the best drifting experience.
CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR CAR
Fully customize your vehicle’s appearance with custom paint jobs, body kits, custom wheels, window tints and spoilers. Make it your one of a kind drift beast! Upgrade your ride by installing aftermarket performance products from licensed brands including Royal Purple, K&N, Magnaflow and Centerforce to gain an extra edge against the competition.
Adjust different aspects of your car including the suspension, steering sensitivity, gear ratio and weight distribution to suit your own driving style.
BECOME A DRIFT KING
Complete the career mode which includes 13 tracks to master, 60 achievements and 48 performance upgrades to unlock. Gain cash to upgrade your favorite ride with visual and performance mods.
Start a drift battle tournament, compete against different opponents and build up your street credit.
Challenge your friends to a drift battle! Share and brag your results with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
See your ranking against other players worldwide using the Drift Mania online leaderboards. Submit your high scores and expose your accomplishments to the world.
LOADED WITH FEATURES
- Supports all latest generation devices and high resolution displays
- Fully customizable controls including element repositioning and sensitivity adjustments
- Accelerometer (gyroscope) and virtual wheel steering mode
- Variable throttle bar system or pedal accelerator controls
- 21 high-performance street vehicles with unique specs
- 13 drift tracks to master from different worldwide locations
- 48 performance upgrades per vehicle
- Hundreds of visual mods including body kits, spoilers, window tints, wheels and custom paint job
- Tuning mode to adjust all aspects of your vehicle
- 3 levels of difficulties
- 5 race camera configurations
- Full race replays
- Ability to listen to your own songs from your own music library
- Soundtrack including songs from Templeton Pek, Curbside, Balliztic and Avery Watts
- Record and share your game replays on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
Drifting is the act of maneuvering a vehicle through corners at speeds and angles that exceed the vehicle’s grip. A drift is when a driver performs a controlled slide through corners while adhering to the racing line. Drifting involves fast cars, super skilled drivers and hardcore fans.
It’s a combination of driving skill, style and showmanship. It’s all about loss of the rear wheel traction while keeping the race car in total control. Drifting is so popular because it brings all the best aspects of motor sports into one package.
•Available in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Chinese
VISIT US: http://ratrodstudio.com
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/ratrodstudio
Drift Mania: Street Outlaws – Game Info:
- Released: Dec 11, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 554 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: RatRod Studio
- © 2013 Ratrod Studio Inc.