Eldevin is a brand new exciting free-to-play MMORPG from Elgin-based Hunted Cow Studios. Using Java applet, the game is fully playable in any modern web browser. And it takes players into a fantastic world, story-driven and action-packed, where they can get hands on a wealth of enthralling features seldom seen in browser-based titles.
Eldevin is set in a corrupted fantasy land on the edge of all-out war. People in Eldevin Kingdom were living a peaceful life but thrown into chaos and conflicts with the discovery of the Elemental Spheres, powerful magical artifacts that bring destruction within. Outside, the Infernal Empire that also covets the great power of the Spheres is waging wars against the Eldevin Kingdom. To eliminate threats from within and outside of the kingdom, Players will join the Eldevin Army (also known as the Mages of the Arcane Council in the game) battling for peace and honor.
- Class-less Combat System: players are free to learn more than 100 unique abilities without limitation
- 6 Talent Trees: specializing in Templar, Warrior, Assassin, Ranger, Mage or Prophet freely with over 200 talents to unlock
- 14 Professions: master in any of the 14 different professions to craft your own weapons, armor, items and amenities
- Story-driven Gameplay: enjoy a rich storyline with hundreds of quests and a vast world with many cities, areas and dungeons to explore
- Various Dungeons: crawl through 14 different dungeons with teammates or brave the dozens of solo instances all by yourself
- Choices Matter: players’ decisions and actions in the game will influence their future encounters and possibilities
- Action-packed: engage in tense, fast-paced combat in real time, defeating epic Bosses and Foes with tactics or challenging rivals in fierce PvP
- Hundreds of Items: collect and craft tons of items, with 20 unique sets included
- Free-to-play: fully enjoy the entire game without any purchase
- Others: 50 initial levels with end-game at launch, followed by regular updates
Hunted Cow Studios has been developing Eldevin for eight years and is preparing to take its creation into Closed Beta Testing this month. Currently, Eldevin has intrigued great interests from MMO fans with its beta trailer and limited unveiled information. It seems like a really excellent title in the browser-based field.
Beta sign-up is live now.