GUNDOG is a comic-styled, team-based TPS newly announced by OGPlanet, a leading publisher of free-to-play multiplayer online games behind various titles like Tactical Intervention, LaTale and Heroes of the Realm .
GUNDOG presents a world populated by anthropomorphic canines and deploys newly recruited pups into fierce battles. In the heat of animal world war, two rival warring factions, the Union and the Empire, exchange growls and gunfire in a constant struggle. To pursue final domination, the two rivals are looking for new recruits to join force.
Players can join one faction and battle it out with teammates across a variety of gaming modes and maps. There are a large collection of playable characters, as Rifleman, Medic, Sniper and more, which can be switched in the midst of a battle. The game has merged classic, tactical team-based TPS with an addictive card collection system which allows players to collect and use cards to gain unique characters and skills.
- 2 Rival Camps (Union & Empire),
- 6 Different Playable Classes (with more in development)
- Collectable Card System – Collect to unlock new playable characters, weapons, abilities, and more!
- Over 50 Playable Characters (with more in development)
- Customizable Characters & Load-outs
- Unique Comic-influenced Art Style
- Many Different Maps & Modes of Play
- Engaging Tournaments & Leaderboards
- Unique, Game-changing Skills
- Free-to-Play, not Pay-to-Win
GUNDOG is an exciting shooter of its own kind with its unique aesthetics, cell-shaded-mixes-comic-book art style, intense team-based combat and special card collection elements. It is scheduled to enter its first beta test from April 4th to the 8th. Interested players can sign up on the official site now.