Iconic heroes and villains from the legendary DC Multiverse are fighting their way into the MOBA genre via an all-new free-to-play competitive title Infinite Crisis under the concerted effort of Warner Bros and DC Entertainment.
Infinite Crisis is an upcoming multiplayer online battle arena that features fast-paced battles, deep RPG mechanics and a deep roster of DC Comics characters and recognized locations. Set in the DC universe, the game starts with the classic story of heroes battling to eliminate all threats that put realities on the precipice of annihilation, and tasks players with the great mission of saving Earth from the hands of shadowy, destructive forces.
- Recruit and command a large collection of heroes and villains cross the DC multiverse, who are incarnated in a twisted way such as Nightmare Batman and Gaslight Catwoman
- Participate in fast-paced, truly destructive battles, improving rankings while determining the future of the DC Multiverse
- Work the in-game environment to your advantage and discover the potential weapons from cars to meteors in the surroundings
- Contend with catastrophic events (using skills and strategy) that can reshape the map, creating new challenges and new opportunities for you and your foes
- Venture into a variety of bizarre worlds from post-apocalyptic landscapes to an alternate age of steam-powered technology with the evolving storyline
Infinite Crisis is under development by Turbine, the award-winning studio behind hit titles like The Lord of the Rings Online and Dungeons & Dragons Online. It has a scheduled release in 2013 for the PC.