Originally released on PC in 1994, Little Big Adventure (also known as ‘Relentless: Twinsen’s Adventure’) is an action-adventure RPG designed by Frédérick Raynal. 20 years later, a new version of this entertaining video game hit is being released, specially adapted for mobile phones.
You play as Twinsen, a young hero living on Citadel Island on a world under the heel of the dictator Dr. FunFrock. You’ve been having strange dreams in which your planet is about to be destroyed. These dreams don’t make Dr. FunFrock particularly happy, and he locks you away in an insane asylum. As Twinsen, you’ll need to escape from your cell and discover your incredible destiny as a descendant of a long line of magicians in charge of protecting your planet’s secret!
Return to the original world of Twinsen or discover it for the first time with the touchscreen version, which incorporates brand new features:
- New gameplay adapted to ‘ touch’ mode, adjustable throwing and jumping distance (visible trajectory), simplified sections, etc…
- Streamlined, easy-to-use interface
- Tutorials at the start of the game
- Dynamic ON/OFF hint system
- Zoom feature to provide an overview of the scenes
- Automatic save system, with return to the last checkpoint when you lose a life
- 5 languages available: English, French, German, (voices and text) – Italian and Spanish (text only, voices in English).
- Over 15 hours of gameplay
- A rich and varied blend of platform, combat and puzzle gaming
- An entire planet with dozens of different locations to discover
With an epic story, quality puzzles and hundreds of characters and dialogues, Little Big Adventure is a masterpiece of the genre.
LBA Little Big Adventure © DC 2014. MOBILE VERSION BY DOTEMU.
Little Big Adventure – Game Info:
- Released: Mar 27, 2014
- Version: 1.02
- Size: 308 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DotEmu
- © DotEmu
Rated 9+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence