Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, a sequel to the original Ragnarok and a remake of the The Gate of the World, is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG developed by Korea-based Gravity Corp. and published at different regions including SK, SEA, NA and EU. Set in the world of Midgard, Ragnarok 2 continues the epic story by making comeback of many familiar systems from classes to pets to cards from the original and making alteration in some aspects with an attempt of following the acclaimed tradition while creating something fresh into the familiar experience.
- Class: Start the adventure as Acolyte, Archer, Magician, Swordman or Thief, and make progress to evolve into its sub-class
- Profession: pursue the professional life as Alchemist, Artisan, Blacksmith or Chef and craft powerful weapons, potions and food
- Khara Quest: stray off the main questing path and follow the venturing heart to challenge Khara quest, the side missions that reward you with special titles to aid in your adventure
- Card: fight enemies and fill your collection of cards, upgrade cards into higher tiers, and even combine several to make a powerful new one; due to the improvement in the card system, cards are attached to characters as stats booster instead of to equipment
- Community: make friends, party together to hunt and raid, and form guilds to enjoy the fun of group play
Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second was officially launched on May 1st, 2013. As a follow-up to the successful launch, the publisher is hosting a 20% Bonus Point Conversion Event across all WarpPortal titles, to last until the end of the month. In this month, players who transfer points to their Favorite WarpPortal title, will receive 20% Bonus Game points.