Skyward Collapse is a turn-based 4x strategy game from the developer of the modern strategy classic AI War: Fleet Command. The game places players into the role of The Creator and tasks them with the construction and command of the floating continent of Luminith.
In Skyward Collapse players will play god over two independent factions by building the land beneath their feet. Create but not directly control gods, creatures and ancient artifacts from Greek and Norse mythology, activate the engine of war but keep the opposing two factions alive and fighting by balance of warfare, guide both factions through crisis resulted from bandits that pop up periodically and Woes such as floods, serial killers and guild strikes, and grow the settlements and ensure survival.
- Play god and strive to keep the balance of power instead of controlling either faction
- Build towns and start wars as the boardgame-like floating continent continues to grow itself
- Change the circumstances of the minions instead of directly controlling them to make them do what you want
- Draw upon the power of 16 gods, each with its unique passive and active powers, to further your goals as you pass into the Age of Monsters
- Level up your character by winning games and unlock 12 different buildings
- Easy-to-learn but with deep strategies to master
- Choose from multiple difficulty levels to suit your play style and mood
- Co-op multiplayer for up to 8 players
Skyward Collapse is a full-priced strategy game, which can be purchased from Steam and the official site since May 23rd, 2013.