Space Hulk is a difficult, yet rewarding, tactical turn-based game set in Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40,000 universe.
This digital version of the board game features a single player campaign, set in a beautiful 3D environment, and comes with cross platform multiplayer functionality, which recreates the classic claustrophobic board game experience.
“WE ARE THE VANGUARD OF HONOUR. THE CUTTING EDGE OF THE BLOOD ANGELS. WE BRING DEATH.”
You play as a small squad of fearless Space Marine Terminators attempting to reclaim their honour by mounting an assault on a derelict Space Hulk infested by hordes of vicious Tyranid Genestealers.
Take control of the Adeptus Astartes of the Blood Angel chapter, and guide them towards glory, while battling fierce aliens and uncovering ancient relics.
Space Hulk – Key Features:
- Turn-based tactical strategy game based on the classic game mechanics
- 12 missions from the classic board game, and 3 brand new prequel missions.
- 3 additional campaigns available as DLC.
- Beautifully dark and labyrinthine 3D environments
- Singleplayer versus challenging AI.
- Head-to-head multiplayer allows you to recreate the board game experience against a friend.
- Cross platform multiplayer between Windows PC, Mac and iPad. Play asynchronously against friends and foes on multiple platforms.
- Enhanced touch controls designed for iPad
- High definition graphics for retina displays
Space Hulk – Game Info:
- Updated: Dec 05, 2013
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 1.99 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Full Control Studios
Rated 9+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes