The Dark Triad: Dragon’s Death is a 3D isometric RPG that blends the deep, complex story and original turn-based combat for an old-school flavor. With a balanced mix of combat and story, it will offer a fun, immersive gaming experience for role-playing fans to enjoy.
- 5 different playable classes and a brand new skill and specialty system that offers customized character build
- An innovative combat system that lets players define the degree of action and strategy and the speed of battles
- Pets and Sacred Guardians to summon and assist in the heat of battle
- Fierce and intense turn-based combats
- A vast map, hundreds of quests with intriguing dialogues, and hordes of enemies to crush
- Story-driven gameplay with suspension, drama and secrets to uncover
- Item system with thousands of combinations and unique artifacts
- Over 5,000 achievements
- Varied difficulty levels with optional great challenge against beastly elite bosses
The Dark Triad: Dragon’s Death is in development under Autoloot Games, a new Spain-based company constituted by a group of industry veterans who have worked on hit titles such as Age of Conan, Warhammer Online, RuneScape and Dragon City, etc..
This game is the first of a three-episode sage with a schedule release on PC in September (and Xbox 360 later) this year. And it is going to launch a crowd-funding campaign on Kickstarter on March 20th, 2013.