Tree Fu Tom 3D Adventures is a cutting edge Augmented Reality (AR) application by Crane Media which combines highly interactive gameplay and the magical new SLAM Augmented Reality technology. By simply holding your smartphone or tablet above a magazine or book, Tom & Twigs can then be launched into the real world allowing children to walk, fly or leaf board them across the room, land on objects and use Tree Fu Magic in their own environment.
The Tree Fu Tom 3D Adventures App also incorporates games which involve Apple’s Accelerometer and Gyroscope technology, allowing children to develop their movement and coordination skills through game playing. Primarily for Children aged 3-5 playing with a grown up, however we’re sure that with the wow AR technology and challenging gameplay all the family will enjoy this App.
Tree Fu Tom 3D Adventures – Description (Summary)
- Specially created to encourage children to engage in creative play and story-telling, this breakthrough App creates an extra level of engagement with Tree Fu Tom.
- Children can take photos and make videos of themselves with Tom & Twigs; creating their own Tree Fu adventures and fun with all the family.
- Children will love the highly interactive, vibrant gameplay – the 3D characters are really are brought to life in your world!
- The App also incorporates games which involve Apple’s Accelerometer and Gyroscope technology, allowing children to develop their movement and coordination skills through game playing
- Social Share feature – share all your videos & photos on Facebook, Twitter and via e-mail (this feature is parent protected)
Tree Fu Tom 3D Adventures – Key Features
- The App utilises a new kind of AR technology called SLAM technology which allows you to bring Tom & Twigs into your world and fly them around your whole living room – unlike other AR Apps you don’t have to keep the target ‘marker’ in view.
- Take photos and make videos within the 3D Adventures (AR) mode. This mode is disabled by default and can be enabled in the parents section of the App.
- Mini-games have two different levels EASY and HARD. Kids and adults alike will find it easy to pick up on EASY and challenging yet great fun on the HARD level.
- The App includes a family leaderboard with multiple profiles so that you can have inter-family competitions.
- The Nectar Collector game is visually stunning and allows adults and children to work together to help the Bees gather honey IN YOUR WORLD. (Please ensure that children are supervised with the device when playing this game on an iPad, the AR feature has been disabled as default and can be enabled within the Parents section of the App)
- The Slimeweed Defence game employs the iPad and iPhone’s gyroscope as it’s game control – just move your device left and right to defend yourself against the spitting slime weeds
- The Aphids Rescue game challenges children to trace their finger around a pattern to activate the ‘Super Net Go Spell’. Children then touch left and right on the screen to catch the aphids in the Super Net and give them a soft landing.
- The lively soundtrack can be muted, the audio is useful for initial instruction but not necessary to play the game, making this App also suitable for those with a hearing implant.
- Multiple profiles allow children (and adults) to progress through the game at different rates.
- Requires the user to use a surface with contrast and detail to launch the characters into your world, we suggest a book, magazine or newspaper.
- Recommended for iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5th generation, iPad 2 or newer
Tree Fu Tom 3D Adventures – Game Info:
- Released: 16 February 2014
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 140 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Crane Digital Media Limited
- © 2014 Crane Digital Media Limited