World of Speed is a free-to-play top-quality racing MMO developed by the award-winning team at Slightly Mad Studios that created a series of world famous racing franchises including Need for Speed, GTR, GT Legends and Test Drive and so on. A new groundbreaking action-style racing game, World of Speed focuses on co-op and competitive multiplayer play with teams and clubs.
World of Speed prepares a large collection of unique cars from everyday city runners to super-fast fancy vehicle that players can earn and house in the garage. Sitting behind the wheel of their favorite, players can race against antagonists in real world circuits and custom tracks based off real city streets. Gaming modes will be diverse but are basically team-based requiring multiplayer cooperation. And players can form clubs and enjoy the rich club activities with friends from logo designing to socializing in hub to racing against other clubs in high-stake territory war.
World of Speed – Key Game Features:
- Build up your garage of unique and competitive cars to take on the world
- Race in real-life based circuits and tracks from licensed world-famous tracks like Brands Hatch to the custom-carved streets like the streets of luxurious Monaco or those around the Kremlin in Moscow
- Team up and compete in intense, action-packed multiplayer racing games to achieve team-based goals to win
- Create or join clubs and participate in the club-based events – enter a club garage social hub, race against other clubs, show off in the Airfield Playground, customize club logos, compete in high-stakes racing and more
- Feast on the gorgeous and detailed graphics from cars to tracks to city landscapes
- Expect regular updates that add new cars, tracks, racing modes, etc. in the future for an evolving online experience
Note: World of Speed is still under development at Slightly Mad Studios now. The closed beta is scheduled to come out soon. Interested players can now sign up for the coming news and beta in the official game site.