Zombocalypse Now is a comedy/horror reimagining of the choose-your-own-ending books you grew up with. You’ll be confronted with undead hordes, internet dating, improper police procedure, and the very real possibility that you’ll lose your grip on reality and wind up chewing the carpets.
The zombie apocalypse has never been this much fun.
Zombocalypse Now – Game Features:
- Includes all the interactive reading and gameplay features found in the previous Gamebook Adventures titles.
- Read and dictate the direction of the story! Choose your own path to your impending doom!
- Lots of achievements to collect and artwork to find throughout the book. These are placed on your achievement wall.
- Hundreds of endings – at least seven of which don’t include your horrible demise!
- Full colour artwork along with new images specifically created for this edition – lucky you!
Zombocalypse Now has been created using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
- Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
- Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
- Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages to remember your previous page when reading the paperback!
- Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.
Join Tin Man Games at www.gamebookadventures.com for lots more exciting digital gamebooks including the Fighting Fantasy series and Judge Dredd!
Zombocalypse Now – Game Info:
- Released: Feb 19, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tin Man Games Pty Ltd
- © Tin Man Games Pty. Ltd.
Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References